Despite the official history of the establishment teaching that our ancestors made little to no progress for hundreds of thousands of years… I often suggest that human civilization has ancient origins and did not appear for the first time a mere 5-6,000 years ago. Evidence suggests that a series of periodic pole shift catastrophes destroy civilizations approximately every 12,000 years, and that civilizations with technology have risen and fallen long before our own.
Although the discovery I learned about this morning is far more primitive than ancient vimana… it still shows that our ancestors watched the heavens with great interest over 40,000 years ago:
Tell me if you think I’m wrong, but the pattern of notched dots immediately made me think they were documenting the retrograde motion of a planet. When I searched for images of that, one of the first to pop up (Mars in retrograde near the Pleiades in 2006) looks very much like the looping path of dots:
Things which are on pendants, are not a secret knowledge. Show me a pendant with a great year, ha!
JtA, pendants representing the great year:
1) Any kind of cross (Celtic, Templar, Christian, Lorraine, Swastika) or Zodiac (black sun, 12 pronged Kali).
2) Any kind of Vesica Piscis: Gucci, Christian fish, sacred almond/luz, infinity/eternity, pair of overlapping rings.
3) A double Ouroboros, self-consuming snake/serpent/lizard, Caduceus, etc.
4) Yin/yang, Taegeuk
5) Any combination thereof, e.g. Seal of Solomon (triangular vesica piscis with dots making 12 points), Occitan cross, etc.
6) A circular 24 hour clock face.
And probably others I’ve missed – feel free to point them out.
However, not many people know that these all represent The Great Year – or derive from such representations. Not many people know how long it is either (24,000 years – not the longer period extrapolated from the current, slow rate of precession).
7) Any representation of The Yuga Cycle (depicting the two 12,000 year cycles, and the proximity of our two suns – duals). At apoastron, we are at the end of the first half of the Kali Yuga, and at periastron in 12,000 years will be the middle of the Satya Yuga. There is a theory that the ‘peace sign’ is a simplification of The Yuga Cycle, just as the cross is a simplification of The Zodiac.