There were reports of celebrations in the Middle East on September 11, 2001 – when those who hate America danced with joy at the collapse of the World Trade Center towers. A few weeks ago similar responses were reported over the fire at Notre Dame. As France does exactly what Nostradamus predicted, and through “apathy” and “negligence” allows mass immigration… France ignores another step on the path to the eventual Islamic military invasion that the French prophet described morphing into WWIII no later than 2028. (See Nostradamus and the Islamic Invasion of Europe)
In Turkey, Many Celebrated As Notre Dame Burned
I found this article at Zerohedge.com – Authored by Uzay Bulut – The Gatestone Institute,
- The official Facebook page of Turkey’s pro-government daily, Sabah, for example, is filled with praise for the destruction of the cathedral.
- Sadly, Islamic supremacism not only targets the churches of Western Christians. It targets Yazidi, Zoroastrian, Buddhist and Hindu temples too….
- What is heartbreaking is that arson and other forms of desecration of churches have been going on in France and other countries on a regular basis, with barely a mention by the media or Western governments.
Pictured: Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris burns as firefighters battle the flames, on April 15, 2019. (Photo by Veronique de Viguerie/Getty Images)
French authorities were quick to rule out arson as the cause of the devastating blaze at the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris on April 15. Whatever the final investigation reveals, many extremist Muslims in Turkey were equally swift in their celebration of the fire that has demolished large parts of the historic structure.
The official Facebook page of the pro-government daily, Sabah, for example, is filled with praise for the destruction of the cathedral.
Reader comments included:
- “While it was burning, I prayed to God, saying, ‘Burn it even more, oh God, curse and ruin it.’ You wonder why? One feels like rejoicing over the burning of the colonialist, brutal France, which shed the blood of about 1.5 million Muslims and then 1 million additional Muslims; which beheaded them and exhibited their heads at museums; and which falsely accuses Turkey of massacring Armenians…. What can one even say to France that mocks our prophet and wants to change the verses in the Koran?”
- “If you don’t respect my mosques, my holy book, my prophet, then you experience your punishment in a worse way. I am not sad at all.”
- “They’ve destroyed the monuments in the Middle East that belonged to us. Maybe this will be a lesson to them.”
- “Why should I feel sad? They destroyed Baghdad; so many mosques and madrassahs [Islamic schools] are gone. Let them [Christians] be in an even worse situation. I hope such beautiful news comes from the Vatican, God willing, as soon as possible.“
- “Who cares? So many Muslims were killed in New Zealand and are still killed. It is just a building. They can build it again. Or maybe they themselves burned it. Maybe they wanted to renovate it but could not get permission for that, so they burned it.”
Others called for the destruction of other non-Muslim monuments and nations:
- “That is such a beautiful sight. May other places of icons meet the same fate.”
- “Send me the ashes. I will plant beans. I can spread the ashes underneath [the beans].
- “Let’s grab a few pieces of wood. [The cathedral] hasn’t been burned to ashes completely yet. Let us help [the fire]…”
- “May the whole of France burn down. They’re enemies of Islam, enemies of humanity.”
- “May [the cathedral] be reduced to ash. Then may a storm break out and make even the ashes disappear, God willing.”
No comments yet.