Post election recounts in Israel suggest: “An additional seat placed [Netanyahu’s] Likud in first place with 36 seats compared with Blue-White’s 35. United Torah Judaism went up to 7. Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon, whose Kulanu party was left with four, is applying to rejoin Likud. This would raise to 68 the right-wing-religious bloc’s majority backing for Binyamin Netanyahu as next prime minister compared with the center-left’s 56.”
This matters because Netanyahu promised to annex Judea and Samaria to Israel – these are the disputed “West Bank” territories, west of the Jordan River.
“I’m going to extend sovereignty,” he said in an interview with Israeli Channel 12 on April 6, adding that “I don’t differentiate between the settlement blocs and isolated settlements.”
Many do not see why Jordan’s capture of the land from the British Mandate for a Jewish nation in 1948 was undisputed, while Israel’s recapture of it in 1967 (while defending against another pan-Arab invasion) is disputed… Oh wait a minute, maybe it’s because there are over fifty Arab nations with lots of oil in the United Nations (and even more if you count Muslim, but non-Arab nations) against Israel…
Otherwise, what difference is there between Israel winning the land in a war – comapred to the United States winning the Occupied North Bank Territories [Texas, New Mexico, Arizona…] or Russian control over former German Konigsberg, the one-time capital of Prussia – now Kaliningrad, Russia. Or China’s occupation of Tibet? I guess the difference is, military superpowers like America, Russia, and China do what they want and there are consequences to pay for political battles against them. Israel is a small nation surrounded by enemies who don’t accept its existence at all, so why would those enemies accept any further loss of land when Israel successfully defended itself in war?
There is little rational dispute of the Hebrews ancient claims to the land in Judea and Samaria (the West Bank) or the Golan Heights (disputed by Syria)
Odds seem low that Arabs will ever accept any peace deal because the Arabs do not accept that the nation of Jordan already is the Arab Palestinian state; PLO terrorists led by Yassir Arafat (an Egyptian) blew up several planes in Jordan and (with Syrian army help) even attempted to take over Jordan in 1970… But Arabs are still fighting for another state on the west side of the Jordan River.
There was never an Arab Palestinian state in the past, and the land in Israel once ruled by Arabs before losing it in wars against Israel was only ruled by Egypt, Jordan, and Syria… In addition, the Arabs do not recognize Israel’s ancient claims to the land or their current right to exist. The non-recognition of Israel remains in the PLO charter… when in 2009 Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert demanded the Palestinian Authority’s acceptance of Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state, the Palestinian Authority rejected it.
The reality is that Israel is an economic and military success, but it has been – and will continue to be – politically useful for the PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah, and any proto-Palestinian government – to use Israel as a scapegoat and blame the Jews for any failures of their economic or political plans.
Despite such limitations, every American president since Truman has hoped to achieve peace in the Middle East. Trump has been waiting for Israeli elections on April 9 to reveal all the details of his proposed “deal of the century.” Soon we will know what Netanyahu will do now that he has been re-elected, and what Trump proposes for Jerusalem, the Jews, and the Arabs.
Bible prophecy suggests Israel will expand its territory and build a Third Temple in the end times. America seems ready to support Israel. Turkey, Iran, and many other Muslim nations will oppose it. Clues in Bible prophecy suggest there could be an antichrist who would achieve great political power in 2016, and that this man will bring on a major war starting in the Middle East. Turkey’s dictator Erdogan achieved great power in mid-2016. Trump was also elected to the presidency in 2016, having held no previous political office – and both merit watching in regard to current events and prophecy. Are we about to see such end times prophecies fulfilled, possibly as soon as 2019?
Unrelated: Notre Dame (the Twin towers of France) suffered a major fire today (probably set deliberately) – no doubt a ‘special’ date.
An unfortunate loss for Western Civilization – I’m glad I got to see it previously. I also wonder what might come up in the news if it’s not just deemed accidental.
The fire was immediately deemed accidental, which indicates it was set deliberately.
The two towers represent our two suns. Given their orbit (typically depicted by a 24/12 zodiacal window) defines the Earth’s cycle of rebirth (qv Samsara), monuments of these two towers are destroyed by way of sending a warning that cataclysm is imminent. After all, the monuments will be utterly destroyed by cataclysm in any case.
Quite the stretch, unless we assume The Powers That Be MUST telegraph their intentions through symbolic acts.
Such esoteric communication is not a stretch to an eschatologist. The eschaton is the most important event in mankind’s existence on this planet. The fact that it is immanent is the thing being ‘telegraphed’ to those with eyes to see (eugenics).
What are some indicators of immanence?
0) Sun is just past apastron from Sirius. 12,000 years from periastron.
1) Geological strata indicate cataclysms every 12,000 years.
2) Ice cores indicate (local) temperature fluctuations on a 12,000 year cycle.
3) The shafts of the Great Pyramid (built to last many great years) align with Sirius and Orion.
4) The Younger Dryas ‘abrubt change’ was around 12,000 years ago.
5) Earliest human settlement in this cycle, Gobekli Tepe, is around 12,000 years old. Ample evidence exists of prior human civilisations (destroyed by cataclysm). Platos’s estimate for the deluge of Atlantis is around 12,000 years ago.
6) Celestial gnomon depicted by Lascaux cave painting (Pleiades->Taurus->Orion*) lines up with Sirius.
7) The multi-millennial Mayan calendar has just cycled.
8) We have just ended the 2,000 year long age of Pisces and are now at the dawning of the age of Aquarius (water bearer/pourer = cataclysm).
9) Magnetic north has recently started deviating at an accelerating rate (increasingly repulsive external field).
10) The Federal Reserve was created a century ago – as a key means to peculate funds for preparation. Subsequent peculatory boondoggles such as the Apollo Moon landings and CERN aren’t shy to pay homage to Apollyon/Kali/Shiva (destroyers of worlds).
11) The idea of climate change was invented in good time – to cover for inevitable (cosmogenic) climatic anomalies.
12) The twin towers of New York (representing Sun & Sirius) were destroyed (built for this purpose) – symbolising immanence of the eschaton.
13) Notre Dame of Paris (whose western towers represent Sun & Sirius – with Zodiac between them representing their orbit) was set on fire. Last call?
Perhaps you can add some more indicators?
Intriguing theory and support info, which I may copy and paste under a more relevant post.
Add under number 6: The Nativity (aka ‘The woman clothed with the Sun’ – Jupiter birthed from Venus while three wandering magi visit), upon the 24th night (24 millennia) preceding the twelfth night (12,000 years – epihany/revelation/apocalypse). A celestial conjunction that precedes the eschaton.
I look forward to your additions.
For further reading that may shed light on the interpretation of Notre Dame’s two towers and its zodiacal window, I suggest Fulcanelli:
Click to access fulcanelli_mysterecathedrales.pdf